Tuesday Roll Call

bvohl
on 2/1/12 3:49 am
Lisa,

I don't think it will be necessary to come in early on Friday. I found an outfit yesterday that I think will work. Thanks anyway!!!

Is the cousin you are talking about Beth Grubnick?? We were pretty close friends in middle school...She would remember me as Beth Tilonsky. Tell her that you know me and that I say hi!!
I am thinking breakfast because once Barix is done I will need to get home to get ready to go to my reunion. It will probably take me about an hour to get to the campus and I have NO idea where to park. The campus has changed SO drastically since I was there last!

There is a good diner near Barix that is reasonable and quick if you want to meet there or meet at my house or whatever??

TTYS,

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 2/1/12 4:25 am - Whitehall, PA
Yes, Beth Grubnick... crazy world, huh.. 

Breakfast sounds good.. 9:30? Tell me the name of the diner and the address, if you have it, and I'll meet you there at 9:30.  I may or may not have Siehara with me, depending on if she is staying at her friend's or at the Ranch.

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 1/30/12 11:32 pm
Reunion is on Saturday @4pm!!!!!
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 1/30/12 11:22 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all... 

Siehara came home from the program yesterday saying that she actually enjoyed it!! That made me very happy.  She didn't tell me much, other than that they are working on a project where they have to draw a picture that includes the people in their lives, putting those who are most important to them close to them and others elsewhere in the pic.  I don't think it was actual people they have to draw, it was something else representing the people.  I just can't remember what she said.  I am looking forward to hearing more.  We had a mostly uneventful night, so that was good.  This morning, I think we both woke up on the wrong side of the bed because we had a falling out.. more like screaming match.  I separated myself from the situation and apologized to her for losing control.   I think she accepted it and realized that this is stressful for both of us.  She left in a decent mood.  

Today has me working for Aetna.  We have a lot of work to do and no real workflow in place.  We are going to have a meeting this afternoon to discuss that.  I'm hoping that helps.  The stress at home, combined with the stress at work, is not a good combination and I am struggling.  Minute by minute is how my day is going to go.  

Tonight, I need to go get some house keys made.. I was supposed to go yesterday, but by the time I got home from the gym the local hardware store was closed.  Lowe's wasn't able to do it.  Apparently they don't carry my key there and said that all the other major chains in the area use the same system and wouldn't be able to help either.. oye.  I also need to go to the grocery store for a few things.  

I took zumba and a new Les Mills class called CXWORX.  I had high energy for both and it really felt great!! I had no hypoglycemic incidences and really worked up a sweat and got a great core workout in the CXWORX class.  I'm looking forward to the next one, which is tomorrow.  Tonight, I would like to go and see if I can handle Body Pump.  My left wrist has been bothering me, but I think if I use my brace, I should be ok.  I'll just go low on the weights b/c I haven't done Pump in awhile.   There is also a zumba class tonight, so I may stay for that.  I had FUN at the class last night, which I haven't had in awhile.  I think it was because one of the women I've known from Pilates was in the class for the first time and we were just laughing at our lack of coordination on some of the moves.  I know she will be at Pump tonight, so I'll set up near her.  She's a positive influence on me and I need her!

That's about it for me.. keep us in your thoughts and prayers.  We need continued support!

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 1/31/12 2:27 am - Perry, MI
 Greetings PA,
I am late posting.  I checked in earlier, but saw that nobody had started Roll Call, and got distracted when the visiting nurse and a friend came by.  The nurse said that she will be starting a new treatment on my wounds tomorrow.  I am all for anything that aids in the healing of these wounds.  

After the nurse left, a dear friend stopped by with her ten month old son.  He is at that very curious, very mobile stage of development.  He wanted to play with my television, and Mom had to keep distracting him with some plastic bowls and a wooden spoon we had given him to play with.

So, the rest of today is knitting and checking my e-mails.  Not too exciting, but I am actually getting used to the calm life I have these days.

Have a great rest of the day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views